Provides assistance and administrative support for all areas of the agency.
- Greets walk-in clients and company personnel, directing them to the appropriate department or employee.
- Answers phone and receives faxes
- Responsible for copying functions and communicating copier maintenance requests.
- Point person for other office equipment issues/needs.
- Process typed material on word processing equipment.
- Maintains and refills postage machine.
- Updates agency Distribution List/Constant Contact
- Programs and communicates to affected employees all new material for form letters, within 48 hours of receipt.
- Types material and proofreads all typewritten material, to ensure error-free content.
- Distributes all typewritten material as per instructions of requester.
- Provide assistance as needed/requested for clerical tasks, such as setting up permanent files, etc.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- Supports needs of Commercial, Personal departments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Must be organized, with demonstrated skills for effective verbal and written communication. Should be familiar with business operations at the corporate level and should have a good understanding of the agency system. Must be highly knowledgeable about the mechanics and applications of word processing programs.
Ability to use personal computer, calculator, agency automation system, and proficiency in various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel.
Fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing the job.
- Essential functions are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the agency’s essential functions.
- This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to unilateral change and revision by management.
- Any written contractual agreements will supersede this job description.
- All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate physically or mentally challenged employees.