The Commercial Lines Producer will lead new sales initiatives, interact with existing & potential clients on a day-to-day basis, solicit commercial prospects, and implement creative solutions and revenue generating plans.
- Primarily generate Commercial Lines leads and sales for the company.
- Regularly connect with appropriate business contacts for potential opportunities and increase sales on existing business.
- Contribute to brokerage revenue goals by promoting and selling insurance products and services
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients whether on the phone, in person, via email or written correspondence
- Assess client needs and provide advice on appropriate coverage levels and products.
- Calculate premiums, assess risks and prepare documentation for clients.
- Respond to telephone calls and correspondence from existing or potential customers in a timely manner
- Provide a potential customer with the appropriate products in accordance with the company’s underwriting rules and procedures in order to avoid risks and maintain a profitable book of business.
- Provide additional product offerings to existing customers in order to increase sales opportunities and meet customer needs.
- Respond to customer complaints and resolve matters in a satisfactory manner.
- Provide after-sales customer service and maintain contact with customers, periodically reviewing their needs and updating their files.
- Keep up to date on all products and services offered by the brokerage.
- Attend industry training programs as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Required Job Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience selling.
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.