Primarily responsible for servicing policies (new and renewal) for commercial prospects and customers of Cross Insurance, while creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, underwriters and other professionals.
- Maintain a Property & Casualty license along with keeping up with Continuing Education.
- Understanding and following the Cross Basic Procedure Manual.
- Understanding and following the Personal Lines Workflow Manual.
- Only using approved Action Codes in AMS 360.
- Following up and completing open suspense’s daily.
- Servicing and selling personal insurance products to prospective and existing clients.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with company personnel (underwriters, marketing representatives, companies service center, and claims representatives).
- Providing quality customer service to existing and prospective clients.
- Proactively retaining accounts when applicable.
- Staying up to date on new insurance products and market/industry trends.
- The ability to understand and analyze insurance coverage and policy forms.
- Strong written, oral and phone communication skills
- Organize, set, and maintain priorities
- Working knowledge and/or experience with AMS360, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Teams), and PL Rater.
- Collecting payment information, uploading payments to various company websites, and recording activity notes in AMS360.
- Meeting annual sales goal.
- Following up on all ‘Broker of Record’ letters within your assigned book of business.
- Service an average size book of business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.