Primarily responsible for servicing policies (new and renewal) for commercial prospects and customers of Cross Insurance, while creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, underwriters and other professionals.
- Commit to being a Team Player & Embrace Positive Culture
- Understand and follow the Cross Procedure
- Understand and follow Regional Workflow Manual
- Understand the daily business operations and exposures of our prospects and customers.
- Analyze accounts to offer Total Account Solutions for current clients and prospects
- Accurately Complete CL Checklist
- Quote and propose new business via phone referral as well as network within the community to bring in organic new business
- Pursue prompt payment of agency bill invoices prior to binding coverage and request cancellation of policy when payment(s) are not received per Cross guidelines
- Accurately produce binders for New & Renewal Accounts
- Add Master COIs & EPIs when new accounts are written
- Create new policy issuance instructions, quote instructions and renewal instructions for insurance company. (Bind Order)
- Clearly provide Processing Unit with instructions for processing new and renewal policies
- Commit to place insurance coverages in standard market
- Commit to making insureds program concurrent
- Respond to customer inquiries including coverage questions
- Facilitate audit disputes.
- Refer customers to other branches of Cross Insurance- Employee Benefits, Personal Lines, etc.
- Attain CE credits as necessary for licensing on personal time.