This position is mostly responsible for processing, backup on claims, billing questions, ID Cards, meets with clients, etc, and would need to obtain their P&C license within six (6) months of employment.
- Assists clients with billing questions
- Assists clients with claim-related issues
- Assists with issuance of ID Cards.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Cross trained as needed to assist with special projects
- Cross trained as needed to assist in covering for other team member absences
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Appropriate technical knowledge and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, and Outlook).
- Capable of juggling multiple responsibilities while maintaining composure.
- Able to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs.
- Willing to obtain their Property & Casualty licensure within the first six (6) months of employment at Cross Insurance.