Reports to: Operations Manager
General Summary: Acts as the face of C&H, answering phones and welcoming all visitors to the agency. Oversees supply ordering, daily mailings, employee contact information, maintaining scanners & printers, machine service calls, conference room set-up and the point person for the phone system as well as miscellaneous back end supportive tasks that may be requested by management to assist individual departments.
- Receives visitors and callers, determines their needs, checks appointments, and directs visitors to the appropriate person or office.
- Maintains and acts as a point person for agency telephone system; sets up new office lines and manages all other phone information.
- Distributes daily faxes received via email to the appropriate parties
- Picks up incoming agency mail from the Post Office each morning; opens, date stamps, sorts and distribute all incoming agency mail; prepares and tracks all express mailings, maintains FedEx account
- Orders and prices all agency supplies including office needs, toner, and stationary.
- Log service calls on any malfunctioning office equipment
- Troubleshoot Postage machinery at each branch including replenishment of funds for postage
- Maintains agency lists – adding & removing Employees (e. g. company directory, Disaster Calling Tree, outlook contacts, etc.)
- Logs all agency cancellations and reinstatements, both Commercial and Personal lines.
- Sets up & breaks down A/V equipment in the conference room for department meetings
- Assist with stamping mail at end of day as needed
If interested, Other Duties and Responsibilities could include:
Assists in updating website content for the agency.
- Keeping Facebook page updated & current with interesting content & agency updates
- Assists in updating website content for the agency.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Appropriate technical knowledge and computer skills.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite (Word & Excel, Outlook) -PowerPoint a bonus
- Capable of juggling multiple responsibilities while maintaining composure.
- A team player who is able to prioritize daily tasks, adapt to changes and anticipate needs.