Reports to: Operations Manager
General Summary: Acts as the face of C&H, answering phones and welcoming all visitors to the agency. Oversees supply ordering, daily mailings, employee contact information, maintaining scanners & printers, machine service calls, conference room set-up, logging cancellations and reinstatements, telephone system, and agency website.
- Receives visitors and callers, determines their needs, checks appointments, and directs visitors to the appropriate person or office.
- Maintains and acts as a point person for agency telephone system; sets up new office lines and manages all other phone responsibilities as needed.
- Distributes daily faxes received via email to the appropriate parties
- Picks up incoming agency mail from the Post Office each morning; opens, date stamps, sorts and distribute all incoming agency mail; prepares and tracks all express mailings, maintains FedEx account
- Orders and prices all agency supplies including office needs, toner, and stationary.
- Log service calls on any malfunctioning office equipment
- Troubleshoot Postage machinery at each branch including replenishment of funds for postage
- Maintains agency lists (e. g. company directory, Disaster Calling Tree, outlook contacts, etc.)
- Keeps Facebook page updated & current with interesting content, agency updates & other information
- Logs all agency cancellations and reinstatements, both Commercial and Personal lines.
- Sets up & breaks down A/V equipment in the conference room for department meetings.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in updating website content for the agency.
- Trains new hires on phone system & office procedures.
- Assist with stamping mail at end of day as needed
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Appropriate technical knowledge and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Capable of juggling multiple responsibilities while maintaining composure.
- Able to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs.