Reports to: Operations Manager
General Summary: Primarily responsible for the training of new team members on the MITEL phone system, multifunction machines, and general office equipment, along with general office procedures of the department and the agency. Will be a member of the incoming call group and will be cross trained and first back up on the payment desk, purchasing and reception positions.
- Trains new hires of the department on the use and processes of the MITEL phone system. Will be one of several members of the incoming call group which screens all calls to most appropriately and effectively transfer callers to the intended staff member.
- Trains all new hires on the use and functionality of the multifunction machines, and other general office equipment utilized within the department and will be the point person for scheduling service that may be required.
- Opens, sorts and distributes daily mail per established protocols.
- Maintains agency lists (e. g. affiliate directory, agency codes lists, commission schedules, etc.)
- Cross trained for the payment desk, purchasing and reception positions and will be first back during absences.
- Will assist with vendor inquiries, vendor purchases, and various compilations and reconciliations of office supply and expense reports.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cross trained as needed to assist with special projects
- Cross trained as needed to assist in covering for other team member absences
- Assignments as requested by the Operations Manager
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Appropriate technical knowledge and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, and Outlook).
- Capable of juggling multiple responsibilities while maintaining composure.
- Able to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs.