From starting at the kitchen table of Woodrow Cross, to becoming one of the largest insurance providers in New England, Cross Insurance has grown rapidly over the past 65 years. We’ve still held on to our core values of integrity, hard work, and dedication, and are still privately held.
We’re looking for the best talent to build our team, and offer highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Group Life/Supplemental Life
- Group Dental
- Group Vision
- Group Medical
- Short-term/Long-term Disability
- Medical & Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Professional Work Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education
The Personal Lines Producer will lead new sales initiatives, interact with existing & potential clients on a day-to-day basis, solicit personal prospects, and implement creative solutions and revenue generating plans.
- Primarily generate Personal Lines leads and sales for the company.
- Regularly connect with appropriate contacts for potential opportunities and increase sales on existing business
- Contribute to brokerage revenue goals by promoting and selling insurance products and services
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients whether on the phone, in person, via email or written correspondence
- Assess client needs and provide advice on appropriate coverage levels and products.
- Calculate premiums, assess risks and prepare documentation for clients.
- Respond to telephone calls and correspondence from existing or potential customers in a timely manner
- Provide a potential customer with the appropriate products in accordance with the company’s underwriting rules and procedures in order to avoid risks and maintain a profitable book of business.
- Provide additional product offerings to existing customers in order to increase sales opportunities and meet customer needs.
- Respond to customer complaints and resolve matters in a satisfactory manner.
- Provide after-sales customer service and maintain contact with customers, periodically reviewing their needs and updating their files.
- Keep up to date on all products and services offered by the brokerage.
- Attend industry training programs as necessary.
Required Job Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience selling.
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.