Insurance for Real Estate Developers from Maine to New York

The risk factors associated with real estate development are complex. From purchasing land to selling units, there are a variety of situations that could expose your company. While you are trying to keep your project on track, it can be easy to overlook the coverages that your company needs.

Business Assets

What Coverages Should Real Estate Developers Consider?


The types of risk your business is exposed to will determine what types of policies you should consider. If your real estate development company has employees, most state laws will require you to carry workers’ compensation insurance. Talk with your local agent about what other policies your business should consider.

Builder’s Risk 

Insuring Real Estate Developers in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and More 

We offer products that can protect a variety of different professionals including:


General Contractors


Real Estate Developers

Real Estate Developer Insurance Quotes 

When it comes to getting quotes for your real estate developer business, it helps to have options. At Cross Insurance, we have partnerships with the nation’s leading carriers as well as regional insurers. Contact us today to see how we can work with your team. We have offices located in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New York.

Workers’ Comp Insurance

What Does a Workers’ Compensation Policy Cover? Workers’ compensation insurance can help protect your employees from accidents or illness caused by job duties. As a

Read More »

Umbrella Liability Insurance

What is Commercial Umbrella Insurance? As a business owner, you likely understand how standard liability policies can protect your business. Commercial umbrella insurance can provide

Read More »