Our Cross Employee Benefits Division has two goals: to meet the employee benefit needs of New England businesses and to serve as a conduit to the insurance industry for our business clients. Our six-point performance obligation outlines the standards to which we adhere. We believe our commitment to responsive benefit services builds a foundation for strong business partnerships and satisfying long-term results. It is through our exceptional services that we have become Maine’s largest Employee Benefits provider and represent more than 150,000 employee benefit clients throughout New England.
The Cross Employee Benefits Division recognizes that each client has unique business needs and varying levels of expectations. So, we have structured our account management teams to allow the flexibility necessary to meet these diverse demands. Individual fine-tuning is expected, and accommodations are made as needed. We value our business relationships and look to establish long-lasting partnerships. We are committed to delivering outstanding value and supporting the internal management of our clients’ employee benefits.
We do that by…
- Examining market options in areas of products, emerging trends, and non-core elements of employee benefits programs
- Initiating the renewal of benefit programs in a timely fashion and recommending changes that conform to each client company's overall compensation strategy, where appropriate
- Negotiating the renewal of the incumbent carrier (for non-community rated business) and maintaining parity with market alternatives
- Providing assistance in complying with applicable state and federal laws as well as providing insight into legislative developments at both the congressional and state legislative levels
- Elevating employee awareness and knowledge of sponsored benefit plans and appropriate service outlets
- Serving as a client/employee advocate in resolving claim, enrollment, billing, and other administrative matters with insurance carriers and vendors
Cross Insurance is excited to announce the launch of our own Individual and SHOP Marketplace Exchange.
Click Here to access the Cross Insurance Exchange.
Benefits Portal Login
MyWave is your pass to a dynamic world of insurance, employee benefits, and human resources tools and information. A value-added service brought to you exclusively by Cross Employee Benefits; MyWave puts the power of the internet at your fingertips and provides a wealth of solutions for your daily challenges. (For Cross Employee Benefits clients only)
Click Here to access the MyWave Portal login page.